mercoledì 16 gennaio 2013

Watch Out: MKTO

    Hey there, amoebas! I just felt like saying that word. My sincerest apologies for the blogly hiatus, I really try not to do that very often but sometimes I just forget... Great way to ring in the new year, huh? Evidently, I thought so too. Okay.
    So anyway, I was just on YouTube, watching my favorite 90s rap videos and also Weezer, when a few letters popped up onto the screen. Four, to be exact--MKTO. They are this cool two-person band that (as far as I've discovered) have a bunch of catchy songs that I'm enjoying! Hopefully they'll catch on pretty soon. I think their album (or videos) just came out at the beginning of this month, so they may be discovered... good luck to them! They both have real good voices. MKTO apparently stands for their initials; I think the first guy's name is Malcolm Something-with-a-K, and the second guy's name is Tony Something-with-an-O. All in all, pretty talented bunch! Keep your eyes out for these guys so you can feel like a hipster for knowing them before the masses! Here are the links to my two favorite songs:
Thank You and Goodbye Song. Knock yourselves out! Sorry for the superbly short post and weird stream-of-consciousness wording of it all, but right now I'm being reprimanded to go upstairs. So adieu, until later.

2 commenti:

  1. hey may! OK...ill be a hipster! ill check these out and a blogger as stunning as you needs a good hiatus now and again! :) Adios

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Then you'll feel super cool! Haha, thanks for the excuse. "Why do y'all keep disappearing, Rhea?"
      "Well, I simply must... a blogger as stunning as me needs a good hiatus now and again..."

      Elimina