sabato 14 gennaio 2012

"8 Perfect Pairs of Heirs" or "The Westing Game"- My Take on It

Now you can discover what the name "8 Perfect Pairs of Heirs" actually means!!! Here's the secret (LOL, mysterious, aren't I?): OK, so we had to read The Westing Game for school, and a lot of my friends thought it was really boring. I didn't like it either-- I LURVED IT!!! It was so mysterious and cool, and the characters were FABU! (Personally, my favorite characters were Turtle -aka T. R. Wexler xD-, Sydelle Pulaski, Denton Deere and Otis Amber.) I'm not going to spoil the ending for those of you who haven't read it, but it has a REALLY GOOD twist ending... I recommend!! <3 <3

2 commenti:

  1. Hey May! Totes agree with you there! Adios! ;)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Addy-addy-ose! *as an afterthought* I miss the Westing Game... I wish there was a sequel to it. But then it woulda been worse, as many sequels to OUTSTANDING books are. But then again, Love, Stargirl was better than Stargirl. So I guess you shouldn't just a book by its prequel! :)

      Elimina