mercoledì 26 settembre 2012

Polyvore Updates

Shout-out to everyone who's joined Polyvore! Gosh, there certainly are a lot...
@ellabloss
@terrysteve
@mustacheamour
@octoemi
@nvadon
Y'all are awesome! I do wish that @maxiecat and @tessrules4eva would get back on here because you both are awesome at it and Telt, you were the one who told me to JOIN Polyvore in the FIRST place! I hope you guys both realize that you are superbly fabulous at making sets, and come ba-a-a-a-ck! This wasn't much of a post, but I just wanted to say that I hope you're enjoying yourselves!

3 commenti:

  1. aw shucks, I've been too busy! (she said lying on the floor drinking raspberry flavored water because she actually hasn't been busy at all)

    I'll Poly-more if you'd like! (see what I did there)

    In fact, I'll make a post right now! (I just got straight fringe for my hair!)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hey May! I like shot outs! I should probably polvore less, n=but I'm getting mroe follwoers!

    RispondiElimina