mercoledì 10 ottobre 2012

Certifiable Space Case

   Geez, guys! So many birthdays! Tomorrow is my brother's (double digits to him) and also my bestie EJ's. On the 12th is my grandma's and also someone else's who I forget, and on the 27th (I know, a while from now, but still...) is my dear yogini friend's! :) Oh, you... And also on the list is AZ Flyer's, whose already passed on the 2nd. I guess imma gonna have to wait until March. Sigh...
   Today is a space slideshow, because space is uh-mazing. THEN we're gonna have some space-inspired outfits! Totally tubular, huh?
 These are dying stars, y'all! I found it on sciencedaily.com, because I'm such a geek that I routinely search this site for cool goings-on in the world of ciencias. If you are interested in the articles, go to this helpful page and read your little computer hearts out! You won't regret this...
 And THIS, by the way, is titled "stellar cannibalism." Let's all just think about that one for a little while.
 It doesn't get much cooler than a molecular cloud... whatever that may be. Shannie-Deer, look it up, please! :)
 Yet ANOTHER molecular cloud. Aren't they popular? I guess they're the new thing. I really really really want this for my wallpaper.
   So now for the clothes! Here is le first outfit:
~ nice and bright Schiaparelli sweater to match all the molecular-cloud action (like Telt's pumpkin mini!)
~cool asymmetrical ruffled skirt (I think it's pinstriped, too! Bonus!)
~ obviously I had to add some knee socks in there, but these guys have a nice floral pattern and the rims are brownish to match the flowers
~ some epic old lady shoes
~ these cool wiry earrings with pinkalicious beads on the ends--what's not to love?
~ crown made out of board game pieces

1 commento:

  1. Hey May! This is gonnabe one looong comment..I went to scince daily, and I go there all the time too! Such cool artiocles..and I love learning about ancient stuuffff! *Cute space-y outfit* I always loved dying stars..I think they're prettier when they die :)..Stellar cannibalism..:D :D :D :D ohh,canibals.. I wish we had molecular clouds on earth instead of normal clouds..tht wud rock! That shannie-deer joke is sooo old :) i remember tht..i luv nature commentary..im in a good mood...my verification thing said ilicku :)


    adios

    RispondiElimina