lunedì 12 novembre 2012

News Update: Life In General

    Soooo, everyone! I don't aim to (heh! I sound so Southern--is that what they look like where you come from in the South? LOL Santana and Glee referencing! Tess, Amour, Jezebel, and PAHM) bore you with stats of the election and Hurricane Sandy aka Frankenstorm (which approx. NO% of everyone called it, by the way, so Steph--swan--was right!), but I just didn't want there to be any sort of missing link in the chronicle that is my life--hint, hint to all you aspiring biography writers out there...
    So, y'all! After Sandy came, we were out of power for a few hours shy of a whole entire week, with no generator or nothin' because my dad was on a business trip in Chicago. My days were spent working ferociously on a 1000-piece puzzle of Times Square that is positioned on the dining-room table so that everyone's all like, "Hurry it up already! We. Want. To. Eat!" but they can just eat at the kitchen island, can't they? I also stuck stickers onto index cards and tore them off again--which totally ruined the adhesive part and was extraordinarily sad--and watched Billy Elliot on the portable DVD player (curse you, grainy screen), and debated whether or not I should work on my book report, which was due today, but decided that I write better under pressure (what a lie, ha) so I waited until last week and banged it all out then. Heh. I did it on The Kite Runner, which is definitely on my favorite-books list. Y'all should read it! So that was the exciting week that I had. But THEN! My dad was our hero! He decided to rent a minivan and drive alllll the way from Chicago to our town, which I think took about 14 hours, without stopping at a hotel or anything, because his flight into La Guardia was canceled. Cue epiphany music. Or just this.
    Of course, Halloween was canceled too, so I spent this long waited-for day eating leftover Halloween candy and walking to the library to check out both volumes of Season 2 of Glee with Jezebel, where we declared we were being utterly unsocial. Also, do not be led to think that The Wiz is not a good movie, even though it has MJ in it.
    Look forward to a craft post or sumthin' soon! Au revoir. Have a lovely life. Note to Shannie-Deer: "I thought we were taking Canadian French...!" Oh, Marvin. Yes, Amour. His name is Marvin.

1 commento:

  1. Was zip Pinkster! Yes I'm using pigeons auto correct Waz up. Anyhoodles I have read the kite runner and it is a good book, so people listen to ur fashion girl Pinky. I also heard about the amazing fire you and ur mom made. Bravo! Well done! Kkz bye! :)

    Ps- why call my nieghbor "pigeon" (a name my little bro made for him) Marvin?

    RispondiElimina