giovedì 15 novembre 2012

We're Gonna (pause) Rumble, Tumble

    Today is our grade's ''cultural" field trip to go see a Spanish dancing performance (cueCA! CueCA!) and afterwards eat out at Madeleine's Petit Paris, which is supposedly a delicious French restaurant, even though us kids only got three choices of entree and dessert and appetizer, a few of which aren't even French. But they do have chocolate mousse, which is the greatest thang ever, though I doubt they could beat my mom in the making of it.*
    I'm wearing my Tier-3-in-the-handbook outfit-- pictured above... can't wait, everybody! I get to sit with PAHM and Chippy (lol) at a table! WOOT WOOT
Skirt--H&M
Sweater--No clue
Tights--Borrowed from Amour dear

2 commenti:

  1. Votre ensemble est très belle. Bon appetit au bistro Madeleine. Et merci pour les accolades de la mousse au chocolat de moi. :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. hey may! ahem...i may not have commented since...um...forver, but that's alright! im baaaack!I like ur..err...lip head? the restaurant was great and now we have our teacher-buddy! YAy! KK Lates! Adios! Arrivederci!Ciao!See u!

    RispondiElimina