mercoledì 17 aprile 2013

Bombs Away Playlist

      This sort of has a double meaning, seeing as Bombs Away is a song that I really really like, but I'm reflecting--a little late, okay--on the whole bombing scene at the Boston marathon on Monday. I'm not going to go into how sad and crazy the whole fiasco really was, and I'm instead going to put forth a new playlist to, well, capture all them feelings for me! Hope you guys enjoy and comment on your thoughts about the song selections, the bombings, or the epic guitar solos.

*Behind Blue Eyes: The Who
*In the Meantime: Spacehog
*Dead Walker Texas Ranger: Sleeping with Sirens
*Bombs Away: B.o.B (dur!)
*My Name is Jonas: Weezer
*Coming Home: P. Diddy
*Pain: Jimmy Eat World
*Minority: Green Day
*Wavin' Flag: K'NAAN

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento