lunedì 6 maggio 2013

Day Uno

      I've decided to start anew on here. I've always wanted to try one of those a-picture-a-day things that some bloggers tend to do, so I've decided to do that from now on so I don't feel totally guilty about not posting because I'll only feel obligated to post one thing. And then if I'm feeling especially share-y on a particular day, I'll just write more! Sounds pretty foolproof to me. So without further ado, Day One at your service. Enjoy!

I thought this was very interesting. It's actually a Polyvore set that must have taken like 50 years to make, and it's pretty awesome. A regular Jackson Pollock! Kudos to that anonymous artist.

2 commenti:

  1. It's a polyvore set? GEEZ. That would've taken me forever. And sounds good!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Right? It's crazy, the time some people have... she says, as she reclines on a chair after obsessively going on Polyvore.

      Elimina