domenica 23 dicembre 2012

The Mrs. F Song

   Welcome, friends and foes! Hopefully no foes though. The other day in school (Friday, to be exact), me and fellow writer/commenter/Polyvorer PAHM wrote and performed a heartfelt song to our amazing language arts teacher, Mrs. F, for a Christmas present. The caring PAHM had actually bought a splendid bracelet for Mrs. F, but had left it at home, so during Enrichment, we got to work. Here are the lyrics to the catchy ditty, and I'm sure y'all will be singing along pretty soon! Old Frecklebrains said his ears were bleeding rainbow jellies of sadness and despair, but who listens to him? Note to PAHM and Little Miss Oreo: he actually said "aaaaaahhh!", ya know, the signature noise.
     This song is to the tune of Don't Stop Believin' by Journey. Give us feedback, prettay please!
                                                         THE MRS. F SONG
Just a fabulous teacher
Born and raised somewhere around heeeere (actually on the same street as me)
She took the after-school train going to J. Crew (it's her favorite store)

Teaches at                     School
Her students think she's really cool
She's the trendiest girl in the whole wide world (such a fashionable girl!)

(This is the part where MC G-bags and PAHM attempted to make a rap for me)
It all started at the field trip when we gossiped at the table (that's when our daily gossip sessions all started)
Then we found out that we were able
To do something as awesome as a fable *fable fable fable* (getting lower, end of rap)

Don't stop
The snowflakes
They're made out of popsicle stiiiicks
We helped you out by cutting the
Yearbook piiiiics *guitar noise*

     After all that jazz, we went through a few more raps and verses about the infamous love square (I'll try to make a post all about that later, but it'll be tricky, and I think all my schoolmates except me and Jack are getting tired of it) which I forget, and ended the song heroically with a "MRS. F!" and a toss of the song paper into the air a la Glee's version of Misery. It was great! See y'all later.

4 commenti:

  1. ahhh, yes. I believe it was fantabulously fantabulicios! very very accurate! i like the nameless school there :) and i like the word "ditty". and , yes, ahhhhhh translates into ears were bleeding rainbow jellies of sadness and despair ! :) You kill me Pinky! Ahhhh-dios!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. It was possibly the BEST SONG EVAHHHH! *virtual high-five* Like how it got bleeped out? Censored? I'm forbidden to name anything that might lead any stalker to me on this blog or on the Internet, kind of like your mom and Instagram, yes? LOL it's the trademark Timmy. oops, I said his name! I'll tell you if I get busted. Aaaaaah-dios back atcha!

      Elimina
  2. Risposte
    1. Thanks, I'm flattered, though I don't know who that is... if maybe a certain someone would BLOG AGAIN, maybe they would receive COMPLIMENTS like these about the BLOG POSTS that they WRITE!

      Elimina