domenica 10 febbraio 2013

Seinfeld Tour

    We're going into the city today because my honorary aunt Christi is staying with us from good old Chicags... finally our long waited-for Seinfeld tour will be a reality! My dad will lead the family of five plus one through the city to see Monk's, where Jerry, Elaine, Kramer, George, and occasionally Kenny Bania eat, and Jerry's apartment, and the babka bakery. It'll be great! I'll try to post pictures from my phone afterwards fo' sho'. Also, my mom was in the NY Times today! Woot woot. We had chocolate chip pancakes in honor of that.
    Hopefully y'all have been sledding (PAHM), skiing (Cristina), and doing other wintry things like that. Enjoy the snow! Jeez, the weekend went by so fast! I hate when that happens... Good luck on your book reports, everyone. Also, just out of curiosity, does anyone have any recommendations for a new Fashion Feature? I'd really appreciate some other cool style POVs. Okay, hasta la pasta you guys! Have fun and enjoy your lazy Sunday. I'm gonna pop some tags...

6 commenti:

  1. Hey May! Chicags! Like your nickname in the good ol' volleyball days! And eeks! You're gonna have so much fun doing your Seinfled tour! Happy Dance! And my recommendation for your fashion feature is...have you done, like, rompers? I get the suspicion you have so....patterned skirts? Knee socks? Have you done BOTH of those...I'm rather unoriginal. Howz aboutHair accesories or bags of some sort? Hasta la Pasta! :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Oh yeah! Did we ever actually find a suitable name for Jordan? :) guess not... It was all right; sort of a letdown but we all had fun. Cuz, ya know, it was Seinfeld. Heeey, great idea! All of those are, actually. Thanks for your assistance! Hasta la pasta to youuuu...

      Elimina
  2. ENJOY YOUR BEAUTIFUL TRIP OF 90's COMEDY AND GLORY!
    Can you believe we haven't spoken in months!?
    We laid eyes upon each other last at a play area in which we watched the trololol song!

    BTW we are exactly like Jerry Seinfeld.

    Would you be interested in a subscription to the New York Times?

    Yes!

    [hangs up phone]

    see we would totally do that.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks, you know I did! Except we discovered that really everything on Seinfeld was actually some kind of facade in L.A. But still, we enjoyed it...
      We haven't seen each other in ages! Except we did see each other at solstice and at the Doctor Who partay, but that was really TOO LONG! We must hang out soon. I remember that day! And Ben's friend was there, right?
      Lawl! Yeah we are! Same awkward sense of humor.

      Elimina
  3. I like the ending: I'm gonna pop some tags... lawl. You should do a spring themed one! Or maybe hipster, cuz you're retro hipster!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie! Haha, yeah, good idea! Me, Vivek, and Krista were talking about hipstering today in science, and Krista said something along the lines of, "Ya know, I'm only a half hipster; full hipsters are just too mainstream!" It was pretty hilarious xD

      Elimina