martedì 26 febbraio 2013

Top 5 Reasons Why Glee Season 4 is Jumping the Shark

Howdy folks!
The air is heavy and tense.
You could probably cut a knife through it.
You could literally shove it in the air, and the air would move.
Why is the air so stifling with tension?
Because there is one everpresent question on our minds.
Because every single person who reads this blog knows about this certain thing that I will soon speak of.
What is the question? 
Ah, yes.
WHY IS GLEE SO DISAPPOINTING THIS SEASON?!
Sniff.
Glad to get that one off my chest.
    Anyways, you guys, all you Gleeks will probably hate me for this and not sticking up for our show of choice (besides Seinfeld, Touch, Project Runway, and Modern Family, dur), but this needed to be said. Glee's really not even that good anymore. I will now proceed to list the factors that contribute to the letdown show that is so ridiculously called "Glee," where 'glee' is certainly not the emotion that we're feeling as we watch. Please, no assassins after you read this! I've got a forcefield! Also, in an attempt to keep you all from getting murderous, the writing is written in rainbow colors. This may or may not guarantee my safety and your positive mental health. The first ombre blog post!
5~~KITTY. 
     Everyone hates Kitty because she's a total bully and a phony, except maybe Puck, which is pretty gross, actually. In fact, Puck's pretty gross as a whole. What's he doing back at WMHS? He doesn't belong there; he's entirely too old! I'm pretty surprised he didn't repeat senior year with Brittany! But anyway, Kitty's super mean. She convinced Marley to become bulimic, she attempted to steal Jake from Marley, and she thinks that Quinn and Santana are at her level of, quote-unquote, "awesomeness." Grr.
4~~THE MUSIC CHOICES. 
    So I remember the good old days, when Glee used to sing songs that didn't come from the past few months. Like Gangnam Style? At SECTIONALS? Are you CRAZY? That's what you get for making Finn the teacher. But now it seems like the only songs they since are either really slow and boring, or really recent and pop-y, and I'm sure those of us with a great music repertoire will agree with me. Like, will a little classic rock or rap kill you? Can't they just branch out like they used to? I think we should just all write a petition telling Glee all the GOOD songs they should be singing! Who's with I?
3~~THE CONSTANCE.
    There's not really much else to say about this particular category, other than how annoying it is that Glee keeps on being like, "Whoops! Looks like we're gonna skip another SEVENTY NAZZILLION WEEKS until the show comes back on. Hee hee!" It's terribly annoying. Is it that they're running out of ideas to fill up the show time? I don't know, but I don't like it.
2~~THE MEANNESS.
    Why is everyone so harsh to one another? I wish they'd all just stick up for each other like they used to, like they were all FRIENDS, rather than biting their heads off. I mean, c'mon guys! Act like you're actually in a glee club! Where's the sense of unity? It's rather depressing, actually. 
1~~THE CHARACTERS.
     What's to be said? The best characters are gone (Quinn, Mike, Santana, Kurt--sorta--and Mercedes), and new ones that have no substances except to flirt with Marley have taken their places. Why?! This reason alone pretty much ruins the whole idea of Glee-is-the-best-show-ever that we agreed upon when season 3 ended. Where can we place our allegiance nowwww? *dramatic wail* At least Artie's still here, otherwise... 
I'm sorry for the rant, it went a little out of hand, but I think I proved my point.
Smiles, rainbows, and Ouran Highschool Host Club, 
>>Rhea<<

4 commenti:

  1. So, rumor has it Rachel is going to be face-to-face a hard lesson in life, and that she's going to realize how she went off the deep end into Rachel 2.0 and maybe should think about who she used to be and why. Or at least that's what I read in TVGuide.com or whatever. Either way, it's time to find some higher quality viewing escapes. Where are the good shows??!?!? PS Next week they do the Spice Girls, I think.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yes! We really need that because Rachel's being ridiculous and even more spoiled than in her high school years and NOT. RACHEL. Spice Girls? Reason 4, I rest my case.

      Elimina
  2. OK. Though I feel guilty, I-gulp-kinda agree. Kitty is a mixture of all the bad qualities of Quinn and Santana. Quinn was always good at heart and Santana was funny and actually could be nice to people on occasion and could feel emotion and YES! Puck is soooo weird!He turned fashionable--WHAT? About the song thing...I agree with the Gangam Style...but. They did do Jukebox Hero! And New York State of Mind. And Let's Have A Kiki :D And chasing pavement. Don't Speak. The Scientist. A thousand years...um that's all off the top of my head. I hate the constant breaks, too! We used to have summer and then 20 episodes, then 2 weeks, and 20 more. What happened THERE? Yeah, our show just isn't the same. ;( It might've been better if they just...*choking sob*...canceled after season 3. No! I can't go on! No more!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Don't ya feel guilty, girl! That's true, Jukebox Hero, NYSoM, Kiki, and The Scientist aren't exactly new... but A Thousand Years is pretty nasty. Anyways--WHOA! Major confession time for PAHM! That took guts.

      Elimina