venerdì 8 febbraio 2013

The Secret of the Universe

   Yes folks, you read correctly! This very blog houses the true reason for your existence, right here in these few paragraphs of genius. The secret of the universe is... IS...

   This is a heading-thing that I wrote a few weeks ago but kept as a draft, and it's NOT FUNNY, PAST RHEA! I honestly have no idea what I was going to write here, and now I'm sad. Sorry guys, for letting you down without the secret of the universe. I'll try to remember for next time, but you know about me and remembering...
   We've got some serious snow ahora! Apparently the blizzard itself is called Winter Storm Nemo, and there are all sorts of internet scandals going on about how ridiculous it is to be named that; see for yourselves... My dad bought a generator after Sandy, but apparently it's not actually connected to the heat of the house, so we'll have our wi-fi and our microwave, sure, but NO HEAT! Jeez. I guess that leaves us all plenty of time to work on our book reports due Monday. I'm doing mine on The Help, and the poster's gonna be in the shape of a typewriter! Cool beans, huh? Creative book reports are the best.
   And obviously we're all gonna need some ill-nasty tunes for the snowy weekend and lounging about our rooms in our jammies, right guys? So I've supplied you with some, yes, pretty ill-nasty (to quote Jenna Marbles) tunes/dance videos to clumsily laugh to while you're stuck at home. Enjoy these few songs, and be a hipster because no ladles and gentlespoons, you will not find these on Z100!

Caramelldansen = best Swedish dance EVERRRR.

Marina and the Diamonds, aka Marina Diamandis. How cool is that?! Your LAST NAME is like diamonds!

I mean, who doesn't appreciate a good Run-D.M.C., y'all? Good stuff! You be illin', illin'...

Sigh... Beyonce's the coolest. I love this song, it's the bomb diggity! Which brings us to... that's right, Pitch Perfect fans:

NO DIGGITY! Alrighty folks, annoy your grumpy siblings/Krupples/parents (nah, don't, love ya Mom and Dad), et cetera with your incessant dancing and gal power. Adieu for now, and stay safe in the snow!

2 commenti:

  1. Hey may! Yay! No diggity! I appreciate that grumpy sibling comment int here :) The Beyonce video is awesome, and so is the Swedish one...when I first saw it i was like uh-oh... :D adios

    RispondiElimina
  2. Yep, I figured I should acknowledge that... You can't have a dance playlist without No Diggity, right? :) So are you a fan/not really of Caramelldansen? Lol I think it's the greatest thang going right now. But only if you like that sort of stylish-five-year-olds-drinking-too-much-coffee-on-steroids thing.

    RispondiElimina