domenica 10 marzo 2013

La Vita é Bella

     I watched this really beautiful, really sad movie last night, called "La Vita é Bella." It was in Italian and made in Italy, so there were subtitles (like Ouran! This is tagged in, like, every single post since last week), but I could still understand words I already knew, and it was cool! The stahhh and also writer and also director (triple threat! Whaaat? Jen He) of it, by the name of Roberto Benigni, is probably the coolest person ever. He's really weird in real life, just like in the movie; he kinda reminds me of Kramer from Seinfeld. Especially when he went to the Oscars. I totally wish we still could do the research projects like we used to in elementary school, about people that interest us. Maybe we should suggest that for EAE. PAHM... Jezebel...
     Anyways, what I'm going to do now is supply y'all with some pictures from the movie so that you'll be inspired to watch, because it was really good if you like sad, historical, European movies. If you're feeling ready to become an ex-pat, this is the movie for you.. I feel ya, wannabe-ex-pats! :) Alrighty. 
     Blogger isn't cooperating, so the pictures are going to go at the bottom of the page. Sorry! I bet you'll love 'em, though. I recommend the movie to anyone. As in anyone with extra time on their hands and a serious love for Italy, funny people, and the 40s. Arrivederci!









3 commenti:

  1. Hey May! We should definitely recommend that! I would do mine on Idina Menzel. I want her career in the future! It's my dream! But not like stealing it...like her apprentice...

    RispondiElimina
  2. Heh, Ouran is always popping up. I made you into an addict...:D btw, who's EAE? also, I'm kinda stalking you here

    RispondiElimina