mercoledì 6 marzo 2013

Indojewban Birthday

Hey guys! I just got the Blogger APP, which I didn't even know existed, and I'm in a very good mood because of it. Score, y'alls!
So as some of you may know, my birthday was on Sunday. And I had a right dandy time! I went into the city the day before, and had a blast at the New York Children's Initial Film Festival. Here are some cool pictures that I took before the films started and they were just showing previews. Sorry for being blurry! I don't know where exactly they'll be placed in the post formatting on the Blogger app, but it'll all be cool... I think. Don't get lost!
Anyways, I did that and it was awesome, as well as seeing the Shoe Obsessions exhibit at FIT, eating at Patsy's beforehand, jumping around at Duane Reade, singing and skipping on the city streets (mostly B.o.B songs, for those wondering), and eating at a "gourmet" doughnut place in Chelsea by the name of the Doughnut Plant. It was just SMASHING. Bombs Away...
And then on Sunday, I went out to eat at the Yard House at the mall. We knew about it from eating there in Arizona, and seeing as my mom and I are suckers fo' mac and cheese, it was just a win-win. We gorged ourselves on mac and cheese, and when we got home, we had FUDGIE THE WHALE CAKE! French the llama! It was pure awesomeness, although occasionally I wish that Fudgie could have been a narwhal. Oh vell.
Evidently, I had a spectacular weekend, and I hope y'all did too. This was a whole lot of nothing, but I just, ya know, wanted to flaunt my birthday and stuff. A huuuuge shout out to all y'all who made Polyvores and whatnot in honor of March 3rd (and me, dur). THANK YA THANK YA THANK YA! So sweet. Alrighty then, you're probably all getting bored, so I'm gonna wrap it up. Adieu!









3 commenti:

  1. wow! that sounds amazing! You must've seen some wacky shoes at that museum, huh? The dinner at Yardhouse seems awesome! LOL the girl in front of your pix!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Haha, yeah I did. I'm SURE you would've enjoyed it... there was this one pair that you would've loved... It was! I swear on my 20/20 eyesight that I saw Aidan Biddle there, but he totally denied it! I'm telling you, I saw his baseball sweatshirt, and I saw his face, and I saw the back that said "Biddle" on it. I'm not going insane, I'm NOT! And yeah, that poor girl. Kept stirring around and whatnot; she probably thought I was taking pics of her :)

      Elimina
  2. AIDAN BIDDLE? Probably there to watch anime..:D Ms. Colella much? Hah, Bombs Away<3

    RispondiElimina