martedì 26 marzo 2013

Playing the Piano

     A different kind of playlist today! These are songs that I can play/am aspiring to play on le piano, which I've recently fallen in love with. Sorry, guitar! But we don't need another guitarist in "THE BAND," so I guess a keyboardist would be pretty handy. Anyways, here y'are! Heyyy, today a new and terribly convenient contraction was made--y'are. I'm surprised no one came up with it before, but sometimes there's no hope for humanity.
-Let It Be: The Beatles
-Where is the Love?: The Black Eyed Peas
-*opening of* Seven Seas of Rhye: Queen
-*opening of* Tiny Dancer: Elton John
-Drops of Jupiter: Train
-Ghost in the Machine: B.o.B
-Goodbye Yellow Brick Road: Elton John
-*opening of* Lose Yourself: Eminem
-Winning: Schmoyoho
-Buddy Holly: Weezer
-Halo: Beyonce
-Where are You: B.o.B
-Miscellaneous songs from music class

6 commenti:

  1. Hey May! Those seem like some fine songs to learn on the piano! And then you can teach me, yippee! ;) Now, when you type "Miscellaneous songs from music class" who exactly is that by? ;) (Too many wink faces? Yeah? Oh well, I'm in a winky mood. ;) Mwahaha.)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Glad you approve! :) oh sure, oh sure. Chortle chortle, you must be pretty happy then today. Guess what? Emily, Syd, and Tyler lied--It WAS Peter at track. I didn't go 'cause I was sick, but my dad did some spying and said Old Creepy was there. Aaaah!

    RispondiElimina
  3. THE BAND. Haha great! Are you totally abandoning guitar? I have a giant piano book with a ton of Beatles songs. You will teach me! Ah, Ghost in the Machine.. Are you gonna learn Island in the Sun?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Fo' shizzle, ya nizzle! I think so, because I really won't have time after all this. Plus, we'll already have two awesome guitarists, so there's really no point in having another. I'll be the keyboardist, you and Lucas play guitar, Krista does drums, and everyone will sing because we all have terrible voices! :) Oh yeah, let's. Plans evolving... of couuuurse! It's a must.

      Elimina
  4. I know you're not going to the glass or whatever, but will you still play it, is what I mean. We'll sound TOTES TUBES! Finally we get to hear Lucas sing! Lawl. BTW, Lucas and I were wondering if THE BAND could have its first practice during spring break. Sound good? Or are you fully booked? Will you be able to hangout with friends by then?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Oh. Yeah, probably. Just so you know, Island in the Sun has absolutely NO piano in it, so I don't really know what to do about that. I'll play Arabian kazoo instead! xD YES!!! This'll be great. What day, is that decided yet?

      Elimina