venerdì 16 marzo 2012

"It's Friday, Friday, Gotta Get Down on Friday!"

Yahoooooo; it's Friday and I am a happy girl!! This entire week we were rehearsing for our school play, and we are performing today and tomorrow!! All of our practices were from 3:15 (PM) to 6:00 (Yes, you heard correctly: SIX!!!!), not including Wednesday's practice until SEVEN O'CLOCK AT NIGHT, and yesterday's until 6:30. And boy am I glad to take a load off!!! :P I was really nervous to perform in front of the whole school this morning, but hey: at least we got to miss 4 periods!! Yesterday we performed for the elementary school's 3rd and 4th graders, and we DEFINITELY had our mistakes (more about those later), but they still appreciated it... I think...
I've had such a busy week, so sorry about not being able to blog! I'll catch up, don't you worry!! I'm just savoring my free time before our first real performance. *content sigh* So thank gum for that! ***********************
Gotta appreciate this guy's commitment!!
Horn D., Pinky 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento