mercoledì 28 marzo 2012

Ode to Project Runway, part 1 out of 4

I was really into Season 9 of Project Runway this past year (and P.R. All Stars just ended and I haven't even watched the finale yet!! Hope Mondo wins; he's the one with the most POTENTIAL (haha, Mom), but if he doesn't, best regards to him!!), so I'm showcasing the final four designers of Season 9's collections here. We have Anya's collection (Anya won; great job!!), Joshua's collection (ewww, everyone hates Joshua), Viktor's collection (Personally I think Viktor shoulda won because he definitely had the best collection, but... can't change the past, I guess...), and Kimberly's collection (I loved her collection! My second fave besides Viktor's). Sooo, first things first- Viktor's awesome collection here (wow, he looks a little creepy in this picture):  Although now that I think about it, I think SOME of Viktor's outfits were awesome, but some of them were also kinda... blah, you know? :) Sorry Viktor... I think I'm gonna have to go with Kimberly. Stay tuned for more Project Runway final collections! ~~Pinky~~

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento