lunedì 26 marzo 2012

Easy, Flowery Spring Outfit

I'll try to do more fashion posts now since a certain girl by the name of Nicole Vad ;) is persuading me to do more, and she has decided to make her own blog!! I suggest checking it out; it is AWESOME! Here's the link: cuteoutfitideasforever.blogspot.com, and it's so very creative. ENJOYYYYY. So anyhow, here's my outfit. It's very flowery, something you could wear casually (with Converse or sandals) or more dressy (with a cute hair accessory- I'm thinking silvery- or a longer skirt). So voila! 
Layer this Sequinz stripey tank top  under this boatneck black top  + dELiA's flowery blue-green skirt + light pink Converse high tops  ... and now for the accessories: peacock feather earrings  + jangly vintage charm bracelet ! xoxo from the Pink Fashionista! ~*~*~Pinky~*~*~

4 commenti:

  1. Omg I check her website out it rocked . Thanks for the suggestion!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. LOL, no problema girlie! My friends gave me publicity, so it's only fair that I give THEM publicity in return, right? LYLAS 2 U, PINKAY

      Elimina