sabato 24 marzo 2012

My Fashionista Side is BACK!

OK, check this outfit out: dELiA's stripey sweater dress dELiAs > Vivian Sweater Dress > dresses > sweater :  blue black stripe dress
 + gladiator sandals from unknown  + pink Etsy hair pins  = LOOOOOOOVE IT! I'm annoyed with myself that I haven't been fashion-posting a lot lately (probably cause it was winter, which is my enemy season in fashion, temperature, and creativity), but now that it's SPRING OH BEAUTIFUL SPRING, I'll be posting more on here. So never fear!! :) 

4 commenti:

  1. omg pinkie! i love these soo much! you shud do like 2 a week or sumtin.. i love these

    RispondiElimina
  2. thanks nicole :) whenever i have free time, i try to fit some of those in... i'll aspire *vocab!* to do a few every week, so here's to wishing......

    RispondiElimina
  3. can u do one now? haha i just love these! they inspire me for new outfits!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Puh-lease, I inspire YOU?! Who's the girl who devotes her whole entire blog to making awesome outfits for ANY setting? Huh? LOL

      Elimina