giovedì 9 agosto 2012

Day Out in the City

     Apologies, apologies for not posting in a while. I've sorta been laying low since my sooperhectic weekend involving 2 sleepovers and one belated birthday partay! I hosted a certain friend all weekend, gave another a present with an ear on it, watched one episode of Glee multiple times just for a certain part :) and watched the troll face video in a park while on a tire swing with yet another. All in all, a great weekend! 
     Then yesterday, my mom, brothers, and I ventured into the city (thank gum I was convinced against wearing my black kneesocks, no matter how fashion-forward they may have been!) and ate at Max Brenner (for those of you who have never heard of this place before, you're seriously missing out; it's an awesome restaurant that specializes in basically chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate). Then we went to Strand, this cool bookstore with cute "novelty pins" with pictures I will share later, 'cause I'm kinda on a tight schedule. But I'll just say that I got a SQUID ONE!!! *woot woot*
     Well, I must go, but not before I make a new announcement... I have another blog, for songs that I think go well together called The Playlist Plot. Enjoy and follow, if you please! Bye for now...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento