sabato 11 agosto 2012

Treasury of Trends, pt. 1

     Hel-LO, everyone! I know I haven't been doing too many outfits to wear lately, so I'm going to do my best to give my opinions on trends right now, trends in my crazy little fashion bubble, and just cool outfits that you could wear during the summer-to-fall transition. Have fun, and be style-crazy! :)
MY CURRENT OPINIONS ON TRENDS IN THE CURRENT WORLD
that came out weird, didn't it? Durr, of course it's the current world! Whatever...
So, here are the trends that are going on right now in the universe of fashion that I do love and enjoy:
*high-waisted shorts!  These are from H&M, where I just went yesterday for some light jeans shopping. YESSS! I got some colored skinnies, regular skinnies of a lovely dark blue colour, and an adorable polka-dotted, peter-pan-collared top that reminds me of Kenley, a Project Runway season 5 contestant. *sigh* Sorry for sidetracking (SFS?); here are some more high-waisted shorts pics:     
*teashades!  I don't think I would wear them if I actually had them, but I still like the idea of them. What do you guys think? Everyone knows John Lennon wore them, but who else does? Plenty of people! I think Harry Potter wore glasses like them...    
*Vans! Nicole Vad, you have the right idea, genius girl!  They come in pretty much all colors and all combinations of colors. These look like saddle shoes:  Here're some more:     
Sorry guys, I totally forgot that I'm going to volunteer at the Iron Man triathlon now! LOL *smacks forehead* I'll continue this later for sure! thanks for listening.

3 commenti:

  1. Lurvin' those saddle shoes...takes me back to my days of pyramids and such. Would be very suave for u to don a pair.

    RispondiElimina
  2. haha! yes, i started a somewhat trend.. kind of...

    no.

    go on my blog. i started updating it and im really depressed about no one commenting on the last 2935820-35 of my posts. errrgh.

    RispondiElimina
  3. hey may. il read everything, but cant comment luv everything as always will try to visit blog l8r!adios.

    RispondiElimina