venerdì 17 agosto 2012

Packing Supplies

     Hey guys! We are all California bound today, but for now, I just want to make at least one outfit :-) I'm super-excited though. Here's a list of all the stuff that I have in my carry-on for plane/car entertainment:
*two books; one from the library and one from Barnes and Noble (yes, only TWO books! Me, the complete bookworm, reading only TWO BOOKS in a week! Can you believe it?)
*sketchbook and colored pencils--to draw fashions, of course!
*a Betty and Veronica comic book (that counts as a comic book, right? Or left?)
*iPod, new headphones--I have yet to decorate them, either using googly eyes or duct tape. Which do you guys think would be a cooler effect?--and charger
*String already knotted together for bracelet-making
*Ball of multicolored yarn for finger knitting
*schnazzy butterfly sunglasses that might have fit me about two years ago, but don't really now (when I say 'don't really', what I mean is 'squeezing my head to death with their... smallness')
*pink *ahem, salmon* cardigan in case of a chill on the plane
*two mechanical pencils
*little journal with taxis painted on it
     And that's about it! So now for the outfits. I was inspired by Nicole Vad to make some peppy back-to-school sets, so here we are:
Hedgehogs Can't Share a green hedgehogs top, found on snorgtees.com--a cool website for graphic tees that have geeky inside jokes on them and stuff like that. Where else are you going to find a hoodie that says "Octopi" on it with a picture of pi, but with six extra little lines on it? 
cute white bubble skirt with a black skinny belt! For those of you who aren't really skirt people, I would recommend maybe a pair of white cargo pants, such as these: 
     OK, and shoes! If you want to be dressy, how 'bout some flats with bows on them? 
Or possibly high-tops like  these cool patchwork guys with shapes on them?
Lastly, we have some clunky animal print bangles and then the outfit is complete!The bottom one looks like it's drizzled with caramel... see you guys! I hope you have enjoyed this outfit.

3 commenti:

  1. California girls there unforgettable awesome clothes and list!!! But cally amazing

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hey May! Adorable outfit, and I happen to know one of the books you reead, and I also happen to love that book! Good choice, Pinky, good choice. DEFINITELY googley eyes! How was your flight? You definitely had a lot of stuff to keep you occupied! You must let us know all about ur trip! Adios!

    RispondiElimina