sabato 25 febbraio 2012

The Anti-Clone Zone

I'm sure all of you think that you know me, Pinky, pretty well, huh? Well, here's a chance to prove that you really know this squid-and-ice-cream-loving fashionista blogger!!
Tah-dah: http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1202251431131857&a=1&


Hope you guys are all successful... hopefully none of us are clones here!! Haha. This is the chance to separate the real Pinky lovers from the not-so-real! Just kidding, guys. You know I'll still love all of you, even if you get a 0%.
                        ... Please don't get a 0%!! 


<3 <3 PINKAY!!!!! <3 <3

4 commenti:

  1. How can Spanish override Soc Studs? A twist (that landed me a 71 on the quiz)!

    RispondiElimina
  2. It can't be! Your dad scores a 71! I'm sooooo embarrassed!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hey May! I'm gonna take it again...no cheating this time! Adios...

    RispondiElimina
  4. All right, cheaters and 71%-ers! That's quite enough complaining! All I'm saying is, better luck next time... and really, don't you guys know me well by now?? Gee whiz!

    RispondiElimina