domenica 5 febbraio 2012

Super Bowl... Go Giants!


    Happy Super Bowl, guys (even though my interpretation of football is people running, screaming, and tackling each other, all the while shouting "TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!")! It's the.... *checking my facts* 46th, right?? LOL I am completely fashion-alert. Sports-alert? Not so much.
    I'm going to watch Glee now, and I have a big crepe craving... time to break out that old recipe, huh? :) Unfortunately for me, and THANKS TONS TO MY RETAINER, I can't have the delicious potato chips that I'd like now. But I'm getting much better at the whole chewing-hard-foods thing, so no need to pity me! Hehe, well see ya soon, bloggers/blog-readers! And remember: GO GIANTS!! :) Says me, the girl who is totally anti-football. Oh brother. 
                                            
Peace, love, and squids (and crepes, and ladybugs, and peacocks, and H&M, and sunshine, and albino baby cornsnakes, and most of all: PINK!!!!! ~PINKY~

1 commento:

  1. Hey May! Do you think you could tell all of your blog-lovers (like myself) what an Albino Baby Cornsnake is??? Adios!

    RispondiElimina