lunedì 20 febbraio 2012

Musings of Vacation, haha

Thank gum (it's an exclamation of surprise; whether or not it's a GOOD surprise is debatable) for February break! Even though we don't have a full week off, two days- not including the weekend- is good enough for me, LOL. I'll probably be peppered with work on Wednesday, so I'm just enjoying the peace of time off. And something even more awesome than vacation is coming up: my birthday!! Huzzah! ;) And then after that comes *drumroll, please* SPRING! And then school's out, and then summer comes, and then... sigh. Life goes by so fast. And luckily for me, so does math class.

3 commenti:

  1. Hey may! I totally agree with you, but the break came and went so fast! Tell us all what you want for your birthday, and the date, but not because I forgor or anyhting... (Don't make fun of me:)

    Adios!

    RispondiElimina
  2. I like your quote "Life goes by so fast...so does Math class."

    RispondiElimina
  3. :) Thanks, Mr. Mister! And that's the truth!

    RispondiElimina