mercoledì 22 febbraio 2012

Pinky's Zoo

Oh my gum, I am really on this blog a lot today, aren't I? (It's rhetorical.) Here's one last little peek from the world of Pinky before I *disappear*! Just kidding; I'll just be off the computer for a little bit. But I just wanted to share with y'all my favorite animals! All critters (haha, I love that word) will be accompanied by a picture. Soooo... let the games begin! (And may the odds be EVER in your favor.)


~Of course, squid. Pic: 
~Albino baby cornsnake. Pic: 
~Superb bird of paradise (they got spunk!). Pic:  Gum, I just LOVE these guys!! If you want to look them up, you can also type "bird from Discovery Channel." Apparently, they were once on Discovery Channel.
~Do sock monkeys count? If so, Pic:
~Ladybug. Pic:  OK, they actually look kinda creepy up close, but still.


Well, g'night all!* Blog ya later!! ~The Pinkster ;)~


*Oh, and if you guys have any other favorite animals, well... comment, comment, comment!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento