mercoledì 22 febbraio 2012

My Birthday- You Guys Can All Give Me Virtual Gifts!

OK, so one of my friends who commented (now she's famous! haha) on my "Musings of Vacation" post asked me to tell you guys all about my birthday! Soooo... here we go!


Date: March 3
Excited? Umm... yah!
Stuff That I Want for My Birthday:
   ~A squid! Comments: Oh man, that'd be AWWWWWESOME! Imagine coming downstairs for breakfast on your birthday and seeing a big squid with a big red bow on it sitting on your dining room table! The look on my face would be priceless
   ~An Apple Laptop! Comments: OK, so I know that's not gonna happen anytime soon. But at least I have a consolation: I'll definitely be getting one in high school. But stiiiiill...
   ~Concert/Show Tickets! Comments: I don't know of any shows that I want to see/can see right now; I've seen tons already (Wicked, Mamma Mia, Billy Elliot, *sob, so sad it's off-Broadway* Mary Poppins, the Lion King...), but I'd love to see a good concert. And when I say good concert, I mean GOOOOD concert. :)
   ~My Own Fashion/Nail Polish Line! Comments: And really, I'd be happy with just a nail polish line! LOL... I know just what I'd name it: Pinky alla Moda!! Yeahhhhh! 
   ~Everlasting Ice Cream! Comments: Yeah, like that's gonna happen. But wouldn't that be so cool? Not to mention delicious?
   ~A Trip to Australia! Comments: I've always wanted to go to Australia. And then I'd get to see kangaroos and stuff. But I don't really care about the kangaroo part (although one of my friends would LOVE to see the koalas! You know who you are!), I just want to go there. As long as it's traveling, it's great if you ask me!
   

1 commento:

  1. Hey may! I'm famous now, huh? Oh well, you will get your nail polish line when we go to Italy... <3 tell the people pinky! Adios!

    RispondiElimina