sabato 12 maggio 2012

Departure Time

Welcome, earthlings. Take me to your leader! :)
Happy practically-Mother's Day! MY lucky mother is going to Paris con mi papa, so us kids (me and Heinous Brothers #s 1 and 2) will be staying with our doting grandparents. So we'll be leaving in a matter of minutes. I apologize if I don't blog as often 'cause I'll be using my grandma's computer (so happy it's a Mac!). Project Post-It still goin' strong! I can't wait to see the end result; I'm sure it'll be fabu! Ciao for now... 
lurve, 
Pinky :D

4 commenti:

  1. Hey May! How long will you be staying with your Gma+pa? Where do they live, will you be in school? How long will your parents be in Paris for? Adios!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yellow, Missy Polka! I'll be staying with them until Friday (oh yeah! Project Post-It all the way!), the 18th. They live right near us, and as I'm sure you can tell NOW since I took so long to reply to this, I shall indeed be in school. Aaaaand my parents'll be back at the same time, I do believe. Are you sooper-excited for tonight's Glee marathon? Two hours of pure fabulocity! :D Ciao!

      Elimina
  2. Please chose your descriptive words better Heinous brothers isn't accurate! You will count on them some day.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. *Ahem* that is entirely your opinion. You don't live with them screaming at Doting Grandparents One and Two, grabbing iPads, punching you in the mouth, and waking you up at six a.m. while THEIR PARENTS ARE IN PARIS. This is so very cool; an international post! How is the illustrious City of Lights? Mom's reports so far are great! Heard you're enjoying some crepes? MM-MM! Enjoy your days there, cause boy oh boy, it will NOT be a peaceful return. Haha... just kidding, it'll be fine! Bye!

      Elimina