mercoledì 9 maggio 2012

Peacock Feathers & Retainer Happiness

Olo (it's pronounced 'hello') everybunny! Just wanted to share my amazing news that my retainer is off! Well, kind of. I only have to wear it at night, though. I'm so happy! I ate chips in my honor ;)
I'm brewing up an awesome surprise for Project Post-It! It seems like May 18'll never come... but it will. I can't wait! Hope everyone's stocking up on Post-Its! For my friends Queen Pegasus, AZ Flyer/Frog, and "Chippy" (sorry! Please don't kill me for calling you that!), I hope you'll tune into my blog soon enough for Project P. See y'all soon! And some peacock feathers, 'cause I can and I love them:        and accessories:  WOW!!             

2 commenti:

  1. Hey May! I'm totes guna stock up!!! Yayz!Adios!

    *Hem hem..don't forget me, missy! :D*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. So glad! I love everyone's cooperation for this great idea that I can't take credit for ;) becauuuuse I didn't actually come up with the project idea, I just adapted it. So yeah. And I didn't, I already know that you are Missy Polka the Avid Blog Reader. And to change your name instead of being "Anonymous", when you comment, look at the bottom where it says "comment as:" and then "Anonymous". Click on the arrows, and then go to Name/URL, and write your name! YAY! :D Ciao~~

      Elimina