martedì 29 maggio 2012

Thank Jolly Gum for Air Conditioning!

OK, I am aware this is just about the understatement of the century, but it is hot. Very, VERY hot. So hot all my clothes are sticky, my hair is a disaster zone of frizz and humid curls, and my face is completely flushed. So this post's purpose is to (1) vent about the 90+ degree weather we've had (and DEVOID of air conditioning at school), and (2) create a fashion post for ways to stay cool on a really hot day. So voila! Here you go, and remember to wear light colors!
OUTFIT #1:
*John Lemon shirt (haha, Tess): 
*ORANGE jean shorts; oh yeah: 
*Yellow Converse high-tops with kewly design (I really wish that these weren't high-tops because they aren't exactly ideal for scorching days like today, but oh well): 
*Polka-dotty bangles: 
*C'est-adorable-oui? burnt orange flower hair clip: 


OUTFIT #2: 
*Plain ol' white polo shirt: 
* Cool polka-dotty tie: 
*Jean shorts: 
*Striped pink and green belt so as to spice up the shorts a tad: 
*Pink-soled canvas Vans sneakers (I know these are Nicole Vad's favorites!): 
*Rainbow-striped barrettes, so to stay with the whole stripes theme: 

And that's all for now, folks! I hope you've taken to mind these fashions and can get inspired by them to use your own creativity. See you guys and stay nutty like cashews...

7 commenti:

  1. Hola señorita! (Sorry couldn't think of ant cooleo ways to say hello). Anyways WOW I love those vans they are AMAZING! Side note to Anonomys ( I know who u r ) I am talking about her blog. Also I think u would look cooleoishious in the first outfit. I also agree with u on it being so despretly hot outside but it's NOTHING COMPARED TO ARIZONA! In the mornings and evening it cooler out but in the afternoon there is literally NOTHING OUTSIDE AT ALL. ( LOL!)
    Bye for now! :) ;)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Don't worry, 'hola señorita' works for me! I agree, the Vans are awesometatious and Nicole has GREAT taste! And you tell her, girl! Haw haw. You are TOO talking about the post. Don't listen to her... :) AGH I would NOT want to be in Arizona right now. Although it's not too bad in the air conditioning (hence the name of this post), but I'm gonna be at track for a while, so wish me luck!
      I'm a little confused by the whole "nothing outside" thing... do you mean it's really hot? TTFN!

      Elimina
  2. oo i like these outfits. and. YES THEY'RE MY FAVORITEST FAVORITE.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanky! I now know what to get you for your next birthday: a cute pair of Vans. Question is, what color? Pink, maybe? Let me know!

      Elimina
  3. John Lemon and Paul Mckumquat!

    gotta love ties, I have 18 of them, and worn every single one! of course, now I have no friends.....

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. AH HA HA! I get it; Paul McKumquat! Although John Lemon is better... but still, pretty inventive!
      EIGHTEEN TIES?! (I wanted to do the number 18, but it's more dramatic with all caps and you can't make a capital number!!) I'm impressed! And so would Kurt, of course. You guys would be besties. And of course you got friends... you got a friend in me ;) 'Member that song? Hey, guess what? We listened to Michael in S.S. today! BOO YAH

      Elimina
  4. Hey May! AZ flyer, "I know who you ar" is quite stalkerish..;)

    Anyways..
    I remember krista was waering that shirt the other day1 'John Lemon" AND! I like your girly touchezs to the classic white shirt! ;) Adios, see ya at the black belt thing, waering something pretty!

    RispondiElimina