martedì 8 maggio 2012

We Salute You, Dr. Seuss!

Ahoy, mateys (I'm officially trying to come with new ways to greet my ever-enthusiastic followers, instead of the uniform "Hey, guys", even if it means saying something wacky)! Today I have gathered quotes from my all-time favorite quote-sayer... well, besides Confucius. Do I hear something in the audience? Yup, that's right: it's Dr. Seuss! I hope you'll enjoy his words of wisdom, and take them into account! They really are a great lesson. And you can comment if you've found any that I have overlooked. Although the quotes are cool, I think the pictures are some of my favorite parts of the whole thing. So: twah-lah!
                                     Sincerely, the Lorax

2 commenti:

  1.  “You're in pretty good shape for the shape you are in.”
         “Just tell yourself, Duckie, you're really quite lucky!”
    Dr Seuss

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Oooh, thanks! And haha, I absolutely LOVE that Duckie one. Wouldn't it be funny (and yes, rawther unfortunate, but still) to be named Duckie? It only makes it funnier with the -ie at the end, instead of a -y.

      Elimina