domenica 6 maggio 2012

Why Does a Weekend Have to End?

    Howdy folks! XD is it a bad thing that I crack only myself up? Whenever I tell a joke, I'm the only one who's laughing (and maniacally!). Oh brother...
    Well! Yesterday, after my busy weekend schedule (busy for me; I usually spend the weekends in my pajamas, eating macaroni and cheese while on the computer) of running 1 and a quarter miles around my neighborhood, looking up Dr. Seuss quotes for Project Post-It, running to A.C. Moore to pick up some art supplies, and fantasizing of baking meringues with chocolate chips (I was too lazy, but I will try to make some today), I was looking through my many magazines that I only buy because I get to look forward to reading something brand new every month for crafts. *Whew* that was a l-o-o-o-o-n-g sentence right there! Anyway, I found some cool room-decorating activities, so I decided to make some. The first one I made was called Wall Flowers, where you stuck some artificial flowers without stems onto your wall with Sticky Tack. Here's an example of some flowers you could use:  
At first it wasn't working for me at all, because the flowers were just falling off after about 10 seconds, but THEN I was enlightened and they FINALLY started to stick! It's a great craft to try, and also a great way to spice up your wall. Bye for now! *<*Pinky*>*

2 commenti:

  1. sounds like a good idea! and the cookies I would be too lazy to bake as well. For the pajama part, i didn't have that much time to wear pajamas this weekend because of communions, family parties, and dinner/lunch parties ALL WEEKEND! Finally I am back home in my fluffy spongebob pants with my fluffy slippers! I want a donut. ok bye.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. :) Of course, I didn't make them afterwards... just call me Little Miss Lackadaisical!! (I love that word; it's a result of my thesaurus searching) Glad you had an awesometatious weekend!! And *sigh* can't get any better than comfy SpongeBob jammies ;)

      Elimina