giovedì 17 maggio 2012

My Unexpection Adoration for Tall Buildings

Hey audience! Guess what: I just made a new blog! With Project Post-It looming above us tomorrow, I am hoping and hoping for success. The link to my blog is we-are-project-post-it.blogspot.com (pretty dramatic title, huh?), and I hope my avid followers will check it out and, well, spread the love! Of course, I'll still be routinely updating Proud to be Geek Chic, just with another blog too. Look forward to some Post-Its...
Here's some cool architecture from around the world, which I've recently gotten into (maybe because my parents picnicked under the Eiffel Tower yesterday, or maybe because we're building the Empire State Building in one of our classes at school). Let's see. We've got the Leaning Tower of Pisa (been there, taken a picture of me trying but failing to look like I'm holding up the tower), the Seattle Space Needle (that is SO cool, I tell you!), Taipei 101 (one of the tallest buildings in the world), and naturally, the Eiffel Tower. Enjoy!
or Seattle's Space Needle,  Leaning Tower of Pisa, Italy  Eiffel tower  Washington - Space Needle  The Gateway Arch in St. Louis  Some facts about Taipei 101:  Eiffel Tower

4 commenti:

  1. Heylo! My new way of saying hello. Ive always wanted to go to Paris and I think your parents r so lucky. A picnic under the Effiel tower cooleo. I also want to say that I'll always love your green dice earrings. Bye! :) ;) :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. LOL! Nice "heylo", I like it! Heyyy: I can see your heylo! Geddit? They are seriously lucky and hopefully I'll get to go sometime. And I shall try to wear my green dice for you on Monday (can you wear your pretty beaded necklace? Pleeeeeeeaseeeey?

      Elimina
  2. Hey May!!!!! KK so could you post the actual link, cause i can't find it...yup! I really wanted to put a picture of two people underneath the tower (for your parents) in EAE, but a certain male projet leader said nooo...Adios! ;)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Sure! And awww thanks :) I'm sure they'd appreciate it! Weeeell then Male Project Leader (let's just call him Goggles *wink wink* for short...)

      Elimina