giovedì 23 maggio 2013

Lunchtime

      There is an undeniable agreement around the world--lunch is awesome. I'm going to get to the point right now, and say that not only is LUNCH awesome, but its carrier--the famed lunchbox, bag, sack, or whatever you may call it--truly generates the awesome. So today I'm going to share with you some great ways to transport your lunch, across the globe and through the decades. Enjoy!
Always, the tin lunchbox.

I've always had a small obsession with lunch boxes with compartments. I find them to be so adorable and, well, organized, which is what I like. However, I've always felt conflicted because me and the retro tin have always been a package deal, but the cute compartment containers DON'T FIT IN THE TINS! Hopefully, you all understand how catastrophic this is for me emotionally.
Oh, the classic lunch pail, from dinosaur days. Of our parents.

The average school lunch in France. What are we missing here, folks?
The average school lunch in Japan. So cute!

All right, no offense, rest of world, but the only cool lunch things I seem to be finding on Google are from Japan. There must be some fun-lunchbox deficiency currently... I'll need to work on that. Anyway, I think we've reached the end of the line here. Hope you enjoyed this, and are now hungry. I'll feel some sense of accomplishment.
   By ze way, I'm going to Amish Country for Memorial Day weekend! Make sure to mention what you're doing in the comments...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento