giovedì 30 maggio 2013

Soles

    I thought that name sounded cryptic and mysterious, didn't you?
    So I was just wasting all my time on Polyvore while watching Seinfeld out of the corner of my eye, as I tend to do, when I found this seriously uh-mazing pair of rainboots. They aren't your normal boots. They're cooler. They're not quite see-through, but they're sort of tinted. Their soles are BRIGHT NEON COLOURS! Notice I spelled that the British way. So are their laces. They're so radical, bro! Check them out, and fangirl with me if you so desire.
Plus, in the top corner of every little boot snapshot, there are little charming hearts, just floating around. AWW. I really want the yellow pair of these, or possibly the pink. Although I suppose they're sort of impractical, because unless you wear, like, transparent socks that have material so thick that it looks like you have no feet, the effect of the see-through is sort of ruined. Plus, you really can't even wear them with long pants, because if you do, once again, the effect is annihilated (love that word). But either way, they're cute just to dream about.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento