martedì 14 maggio 2013

Mouthing Off

       The infamous Pac-Man mouth, followed by some Smash Mouth wisdom. One of these days (when I finish those stupid journal entries for S.S., cough cough, procrastinating), I'm going to make a list of some schnazzy quotes. Possible candidates: Walt Whitman, Liesel Meminger from The Book Thief, Roberto Benigni, and even MORE Holden Caulfield, because y'all just can't get enough of this guy. Seriously, everyone, while you're waiting for Allegiant to come out (if you don't know what I'm talking about, I disown you. After you get over the initial shame of this, look it up, please), read The Catcher in the Rye and we can have a meeting over coffee--nah, hot chocolate with paper umbrellas from the Chinese restaurant--and discuss it like the mature, well-read individuals that we aren't. Well, I'm pumped for this! Anyway. Smash Mouth!
Walking out of the door I'm on my way, can you tell me just where I'm going?
Occupational skills, would you give me a clue what to do cause my minds in motion?
Just trying to relax, I find myself on the couch with big plans but there's always tomorrow
Is something wrong with me or the way that I'm thinking?
Come on, come on and tell me why you're staring 
Come on, come on... it must be what I'm wearing 
Come on, come on and tell me why's it taking so long for you to recognize and stop
Another day in the sun, I'm having fun feel the heat sneaking up on me
I take a look in the sky, a plane goes by, is that the reason that I can't breathe?
I take a look and I wonder why, why these birds don't fly
It's hard for me to see and I believe my oh my...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento