venerdì 10 maggio 2013

Blind?

    So I went to the doctor for my annual checkup on... *checks sources* Tuesday, and much to my dismay I discovered that my right eye, to be frank, is quite deficient in terms of seeing stuff. My left eye is pretty great, so it compensates for the right, so it seems like I can see fine. But I was misled! Okay. So I might need contacts. Glasses. A monocle, as my friend Krista suggests. Obviously this is pretty weird, but if I continue to dodge my eye doctor appointments, I think I'll be okay. Holla, steampunk monocle! I seriously want to make a DIY of this.

2 commenti:

  1. Please wear a monocle. Please, may. That would make my life even more happy. And that's saying somethig cause I'm in one of my good moods.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Good luck with that. I guess the steampunk theme would schnazz it up a little bit... but I don't know bout all that. I'd seem pretty smart though, yeah?

      Elimina