martedì 21 maggio 2013

Watch Out: Marina and the Diamonds

    I've been a fan of le incroyable Marina Diamandis since I heard her song "Radioactive" playing in Loehmann's sometime last year. I love pretty much everything about her--her clothes: Her songs:
--Primadonna (best one ever): 
--Oh No (already on blog, click here to see post with video)
--I Am Not a Robot
--Radioactive (not to be confused with another song of that same title, by the ever-famous Imagine Dragons)
--Teen Idle
--How to Be a Heartbreaker (I was never really a big fan of this song, and then when it went mainstream and was on Glee and all that... but snaps to you if you like it, I suppose)
    That's all I can really remember right now. I just wanted to say that Marina Diamandis is one of the coolest people right now, and if she gets popular after I write this (like MKTO did; see my post), well, you'll already know her and all her repertoire. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go to watch Moonrise Kingdom. Adieu!

4 commenti:

  1. YES!!!! Marina! And how about I Am Not A Robot? Or Bubblegum B****? And IK her clothes are to die for! I love her heart tattoo. (Like in the song: wear your heart on your cheek, but never on your sleeve...) yeah...ok fangirling. -MOI

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yeah, I Am Not a Robot is one of my favorites as well! She's just so awesome. Ahaha, I get it now! You've just revealed the secret of the Marina and the Diamonds song lyric inside joke/ pun/whatever!

      Elimina
  2. Hey I actually know Primadonna! Her clothes are adorables! And now I'm going to listen to her songs on iTunes because I'm in love with her too :P

    RispondiElimina