venerdì 15 giugno 2012

Beautiferous Boston Bound (not to mention bound for inevitable arguments on the 5-hour car ride)

     Hey there, ham helpers! I still can't believe I overlooked the fact that I was going to Boston on P-t-B-G-C, but it appears that I did indeedy. Dreadfully sorry about that one... 
     *ahem* Anyhoodles (let this be the one and only time I say this today), I am in the middle of an utterly tiring car ride, sandwiched between my two li'l brothers and the car door. I surrrpose I should be glad I'm not in the middle, though. :) So here I am, reading my dearly beloved Gone with the Wind (sob! Only 93 pages left! How will I live without the drama of Scarlett, Rhett, Ashley, Melly, and my favorite character: Wade O'Hara, Charles Hamilton and Scarlett's son?!) and listening to Weezer's Beverly Hills and Flo Rida's Good Feeling. I hope I'll love Boston, but I'm sure I will. I've been there before, in October 2011 (I thiiiink...), and I'm pretty sure I thought it was cool. So do wish me luck! I'll be reporting later today, or perchance tomorrow. Have we EVER got a seriously packed sched. for the next few days... stay tuned like my dear acquaintance Chuck's (HAW HAW!!!! Chortle chortle guffaw--that's becoming my signature thing now, isn't it?--! Chuck :D You're going to kill me for this, aren't you?)... my dear acquaintance Chuck's guitar! 
sooperciao,
Pinky xx

2 commenti:

  1. Heyhoodles! I'm sure u will love Bostan but will miss NJ. (Wow I'm making it sound like you r going away forever.) But u had to go away and leave me hear with no friend for boyscouts at La Trenta Field. :( Also u will live. Bye:)

    RispondiElimina
  2. I will miss u Hoodles but you'll love Boston!!

    RispondiElimina