lunedì 18 giugno 2012

Bostonian Fashion at Its Best (according to Pinky, that is)

     "I can't believe the last day of school is TOMORROW." --my dear little brother
And neither can I! Honestly... this year has gone by so very fast. I'm excited (of course) for the upcoming fun of summer and because I get to let the organization lover inside of me out to clean for a while by clearing out my dear little brother's closet on Wednesday. PLUS my dear parents are paying me! *score* by my standards :)
     I'm here to talk about 
1) how doleful I feel because we're not in oh-so-lurvely Boston, and 
2) my fresh New England fashion trends. Sorry to my fashion friends out there 'cause other than the boat shoes <3 <3 <3 I haven't been posting much at all as far as fashion is concerned. Lo siento MUCHO! So here we are. I'm-a gonna do a sea-inspired outfit AND share a Polyvore set with you to show my rapture for this area of our country. Enjoy! 
This set was made BEFORE our trip.
And now for the outfit!
Outfit #1 and Only: 
~ tan trench coat with a belt: 
~black skinny jeans (can't go wrong with those! Although I'd really prefer blue...): 
~of course, les gray BOAT SHOES!!! with pink laces (which, by ze way, look awesometatious with rolled-up jeans:  OH MY GUM; MUST HAVE THESE IMMEDIATELY!!!!
~schnazzy bracelet with anchor and pearl charms on it: 
~floral navy + white scarf, mm-hmm: 

6 commenti:

  1. PSHAW! cmon pinky! just roll up your jean normales!
    I have most definite been doing zat for mois et des mois!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Whaddaya mean, normally? Are the jeans on this post rolled up abnormally?

      Elimina
  2. Hello Mrs.stalker. (LOL! Like it? Anyhoodles I love the Bostan styles. The "to die for" ( in your case) necklace would look absolutely fabulious on u. Also I can't believe SUMMER is tomorrow! Yea! I mean NO work at ALL. Can u believe that I'm so so so happy. Peace out. :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Lawl! So true, Mrs. L... thanks for the compliment! I love the necklace, don't get me wrong, but that pair of shoes is THE prettiest, cutest thing I've ever seen and I MUST HAVE 'EM IMMEDIATAMENTE! :)
      I'm plenty happy it's here too, but I know for a fact that's not why you're so happy, Mrs. L! Nice try...

      Elimina
  3. Hey May! WOEZA! Cutey outfit there! We need to hang out...Adios!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks! I finally got BOAT SHOES!!! They're from Zappos.com. I <3 <3 <3 them so very muchly. We DO need to hang out... have any plans? :) bye!

      Elimina