lunedì 25 giugno 2012

Suggestions, Anyone? We Need YOU!

     Hey there, out-of-this-world friends!
     Hola, fuera de este mundo-amigos! (I'm getting pretty used to this foreign-language greeting thing!)
I know I promised to post my nails, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to break my promise because (a) they're not, shall we say, staying on that well. And when I say that, I mean they're not exactly cooperating. The Cat in the Hat stripes that I made with my Sally Hansen nail marker-thing are wearing off, and my little faces all look traumatized-slash-scarred for life.  Why, O World? WHY?!? 
But anyway, I've decided to make this an all-about-ze-audience post, and I'd just ADORE to have your opinions for this (read: extra comments, if you please!). So my proposal for this fine, thundery day is: What topics do YOU guys want for new posts? Here's a little list I've constructed of the posts I already know I want to do, but haven't done yet. Enjoy!
*Michael Jackson post (requested by my dear acquaintance PAHM)
*Marine animals/Shark Week post (so I guess it has to be late July, 'cause Shark Week 2012 starts on July 31st)
*Book review post on... hmm, nah! I'm not going to ruin your surprise factor! I'm not going to tell you what book.
*Post on my heroes  And no, sorry avid fans, but the Green Lantern isn't one of them.
*Library volunteering post
*An intro to the Nudibranch (pronounced noo-dih-brank) fad for those unaware post
*Duct tape crafts post
*Cimorelli post (an awesome a-capella group made of 6 sisters)
     So what kind of posts do you guys want? Do y'all want more recipes, crafts, quizzes, fashion, travel, real life, or none of the above? I always love hearing your comments and I'd, of course, love to hear what you have to say. Upon written request, I'll reference whoever gives out a good idea in the post that I make. Thanks so much, everybody!
stay loyal and "sticky" UNLIKE (!!!) my dear... *clenches jaw* little... Sally Hansen nail marker-thing,
Inkypay :D 

4 commenti:

  1. Hey May! Oh, you HAD to know it was a bad idea to ask me for ideas, right? Ok how about: A favorite foods, best artists, wacky patterns, horror stories(a scratching on the roof of the car!:D), an alphabe improv post, a lake house :) post, our family tree, the glorious glories of emailing, Vintasticness..leiambertness.....<3m, stalkeressness, and, umm, stuff! Curse those evil nails! _adios!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. PSHAW! A bad idea to ask YOU? No way! I knew you'd be chock full of ideas! And whaddaya know: you are indeedy! I love all of those! I'm right now thinking in my head of creative ways to get everyone involved with alphabet improv... maybe we can write it through comments? Hmm... I'll have to figure that one out. A challenge! Thanks sooo much for your cool-slash-smarticley ;) post ideas. I feel like it's Doodle 4 Google or something, except there aren't any winners cause YOU GUYS ALL WIN!!! Ciao 4 now! <3

      Elimina
    2. Billotinky! (Do u like my new word for u? Its a hybrid of Billy Elliot and the one and only Pinky!) Anyhoodles I would be delightful in giving some ideas/suggestions. Here r a few: animals, colors, different places u have been to, pelanutbutter (if u don't mind), nudibranches (defenitly) and that's all I can think of right know. Ok 2, wait 3 things I have to say or type which ever one. First i looked up nudibranches and they r amazing! I love them! Second thing for super heroes can one be Thor. Last thing why do I have to go to 711? I will but why? *Confusion*

      P.S- * Talking to nails* Tisk Tisk. Bad nails, very bad nails. Why did u do this to pinky? U should be sorry.

      Elimina
  2. I <3 Cimorelli too! :D My favorite is Danny obviously... Cause she makes funnies x3 Anyways.... I haven't really seen a lot of crafts posts... so yah. Kinda self explanatory ;P

    RispondiElimina