venerdì 1 giugno 2012

Designer on the Verge: Mary Katrantzou

Designer on the Verge: Mary Katrantzou by polyvore-editorial on polyvore.com

Um... SWANG to you all (my favorite exclamation; I got it off of Curious George)! I love this awesome collection of coral reef-esque dresses, jackets, and accessories and I wanted to share them. I discovered them on Polyvore and it was love at first sight. Hope you love them as much as I do! My one complaint: no squids... oh well. When I have my own fashion line (Pinky alla Moda, of course), I will make a whole collection of squid rompers, scarves, and bow ties, just you wait! Ha ha. Bye everyboday, and stay united (that's the word I was looking for...) like a coral reef!

3 commenti:

  1. Hey May! I'm sure you'll make those scarves! I can imagine a squid head for the back of your neck and the tentacles wrapping around! :) BIBI! (new ending!)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Haw haw... I can totally see that too! And people would be like, wha?! Why is a squid strangling you?

      Elimina
    2. And nice ending! Thanks for the helpfulness! I am ever grateful

      Elimina