venerdì 1 giugno 2012

The Official Music List, Comprising Michael Jackson, Flo Rida, Curious George, and a Whole Lot of Others

Hey everyone! Sorry I couldn't come up with a cool greeting for you, but I'm a little tired and you can't argue with that, right? If anyone has any cool greetings of their own (I have faith in you, AZ!), it'd be awesome if you guys could comment. Also, I have a great blog for you guys to follow: my friend Tess's, which is tess-loves-prettyness.blogspot.com. Enjoy it and her creatively freaky awesomeness :)
Soooo, I'm going to talk music right now, which I haven't done in a while (possibly never! Imagine! Ha). I'm mostly into pop, but some rappers (read: B.o.B) are AWESOME as well... Here's a list (go figure) I've devised of my favorite songs and artists. Pur-lease share your favorites with us as well!
                                            ****Pinky's Awesome Music List****
1. Airplanes: B.o.B
2. Wavin' Flag: K'NAAN (recommend this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFHjfa1LwDY)
3. Starships: Nicki Minaj (but I only like the Glee one... they sound so much better!)
4. Thriller: MJ (the beginning of this is a little freaky; don't get scared: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdL496Oc3VQ)
5. Popular: Wicked
6. Club Can't Handle Me: Flo Rida (haha, I just like the part where he goes "Club can't even handle me right nowwww...")
7. Is Anybody Out There? K'NAAN (this video is really cool! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfevgf4XoCE)
8. Back in Time: Pitbull
9. Lose Yourself: Eminem
10. P.Y.T: MJ
11. Good Feeling: Flo Rida
12. One Short Day: Wicked
13. Curious George theme song (SWANG!)
14. Lion King Soundtrack (you're a baboon and I'm not; not sure of the vid BUT I'll try to find it. Let me know if this one is right: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR7pBKJJ98Q)
15. Dude Looks Like a Lady: Aerosmith
16. No One Mourns the Wicked: Wicked
17. Smooth Criminal: MJ
18. Raise Your Glass: P!nk
19. Solidarity: Billy Elliot
20. Defying Gravity: Wicked
21. Feel So Close: Calvin Harris
22. So Good: B.o.B (the best for last, of course!)

That's just about it. Again, feel free to comment! I can't wait to hear all your music preferences as well... bye guys, and stay squashed like a banana :) *from the Lion King*

6 commenti:

  1. needs more broadway and glee :) of course we need to make a MUCH longer list to do that wouldn't we tay!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. True dat! Plus... HHH! I forgot Dude Looks Like a Lady... better add that on as soon as I'm done commenting. We should make an überprotracted list of allllllll the songs that we adore and swing sing to

      Elimina
  2. Hey May! No wicked or billy elliot? What about our fave gym song? Smooth criminal? And y'no the song im talkin 'bout! YOU B******!!!!!!! -Billy Elliot!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. You're right! Honestly... I'm forgetting all the good songs... how bout One Short Day, Popular, No One Mourns the Wicked, and Defying Gravity? Also SC *Mikayla ;)* and I don't know the exact song you're talking about BUT I'll put down Solidarity anyhoodles.

      Elimina
    2. And I thought you were talking about me for a second :D

      Elimina
  3. Bonjor Talorita (teehee hope French is fine for now!) One quick side note to "Anonomys " sorry that did sound creepy but see u Sunday -kick-. Anyways love the music u have listed but some of it I think I don't know (gasp- drama:)). Do u know turn the car around by shattered? If not then look it up PLEASE:). Also thanks for having faith in me.

    P.S see u at the TKD ceremony can't wait to see your dress. :) ;)

    RispondiElimina