martedì 31 luglio 2012

20 Questions: A Hilarious Must-Have (do I sound like a commercial?)

    Halloo, dear geek chic audience! So I was playing on my electronic 20 Questions and it gave me a bunch of funny questions (what else do you expect from good ol' 20 Questions?). I put the object in italics so you can see the amusingness, cause it is right jolly indeedy! ;)

*Can chicken nuggets swim?

*Do squids (yeah, I know, typical) create joy for many people?

*When asked, will carpets run around?

*Does water come in a variety of different colors? (OK, that one wasn't THAT funny, but still...)

*Do holiday lights make a loud trumpeting sound?

*Can Glee the TV show be washed? ('watched', sure, but not 'washed'!)

*Are colossal squids smaller than a golf ball?


     This 20 Questions is a barrel of laughs! LOL, see, it's making me virtual-laugh already! Hmm... doesn't take a lot to make me virtual-laugh... LOL LOL LOL LOL (that was fake).
stay delightfully odd like the bizarre and electronic mind of 20 Q,
Pinky xx

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento