domenica 29 luglio 2012

Just Singing in the Rain

     Dancing to the music on the TV in the room next to hers, the young child sits. She is rested on a fine dining chair, with a cushion in a fine shade of beige, in front of a newfangled device with a glowing surface, much like a typewriter only much more... what do they call it? Ah, yes: "current," "modern," "hip." Such peculiar words, indeed. Why is she dancing, you may ask? Simply because the music on the commercials is particularly catchy, especially the Hyundai, Mac, and Mini Cooper ("Small works harder"...) commercials. She cherishes every moment, inhaling deeply the sharp fumes of the... the... the dining room? Okay, enough with the italics.
     Hellooo, everyone! Today I am dressed quite *cough* fashionably in my track singlet, striped tank top, jean shorts, top knot (I love this style! Here are some good pictures of people with them:     ), and shoelace "headband" of sorts... perfect for a nice day of relaxation! It's looking pretty gross out (what else is new? Rain, rain, and more rain...), so I guess that means I won't be running anytime soon. Time for Just Dance, eh?
     ... Well, this is interesting! It's a sun-shower! I can't help myself... I'll be right back; running outside to dance and siiiing in the rain. SERIOUSLY!

2 commenti:

  1. Lurve your top knot! It's a great new look for you plus rain is no match for its durability and style. (PS LURVELY wallpaper, dahling! Takes me back to the summer of '11. Those were the days!)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hey May! OOOOOH! I saw you in tha outfit :) :) :) :) :)Adios

    RispondiElimina