sabato 7 luglio 2012

Yes, Those Are Elephants in the Patterns Corner

     Hey there, fellow creatures... or not! *wink wink* I'm aware that I haven't been doing much fashion lately, so let's get to that! I'm sad to say that my computer is being awfully rude by restricting me from commenting. I'm sorry to those who have GREAT posts or regular works of art; as much as I'd like to comment, I'm afraid that I can't. Again, so sorry about this inconvenience :/
     On this fine day, I am sharing with you my faves collage--well, my favorite fashions, music, and patterns, and also an additional Circle of Randomness, located in the middle of the collage. See the attached map :) for more detailed instructions. Thanks! Also, sorry the pictures in the Circle of Randomness are so small! To clear things up, the two people are Kurt and Artie, the former being the one who appears to have been attacked by a squid... chortle chortle guffaw!

     

7 commenti:

  1. Risposte
    1. Yes! I'm commenting from my iPod now, so it's all good… *sniff* I miss my computer! Yup, it's Mondo, and you'll be veeeery happy when my next post comes into theaters. Estimated arrival time? To-morrow.

      Elimina
  2. hii.. i know you cannot reply or comment on things but.. I LOVE THIISS IDEA! I would steal it but quite frankly. i'm too lazy to make one of these collages. so. ya. <3 thiss!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hey May! Nice to see you there Nicole Vad, helloooo! *Well, your comment, at least....* Yeah, darn right you put Kurt in there! Just saying... And obviously bow ties are in b/c Blain made them that awesoe..and I luv tht MJ album there..but IK you can't respond to this..even though i usually don't check for a response...eh, I'll start! Is this malfunction a permanent thing or just for recently???? Adios! *Nope, chuck testa!*

    RispondiElimina
  4. Heatello! (it's a crossword between heat and hello.) Anyhoodles I LOVE your colloge thing. I think it is brilliant and my favorite part is the SQUID. (Sorry about that I had to say the squid part.) Plus I like your new background it's very colorful. Wow shortest comment I wrote. Anyhoodles bye. :)

    RispondiElimina
  5. Where've ya been, pinky? It's been like 4 days since you blogged. Hello?!?

    RispondiElimina
  6. How dare you attack Kurt with a squid! Oh well, he'll turn it into a stunning broach anyway... lurve his hippo broach!
    (so does Chandler) but BLAINE is the guy for him!
    BTW Pahm.... bow ties were awesome before Blaine wore them... just saying! lol I for one was wearing bow ties way before glee! and so was The devilishly handsome Mr. Colfer!
    Darren, on the other hand... lol Well... the STARKIDS aren't one for bow ties!

    RispondiElimina