mercoledì 11 luglio 2012

My Heroes of Wit, Charm, and Utter Uniqueness (hey! That's actually a word!)

Timone looks at the hyenas, the most horrible predator on the savannah to his meerkat race. He is completely overcome with fear. "Hy-hy-hy--" He cannot even say their name.
The female leader of the hyena triosneers at the poor meerkat who is seemingly unable to converse with them. 
"Well, "HI" to you too!" she laughs...
     And "hi" to you guys! A bit of a dramatic change, no? But that's a good thing, I think... this dialogue was taken from The Lion King 1½, one of the greatest animated movies of its time (in MY opinion, anyway *haw haw!*), but I narrated completely on my own. Thank you, thank you! *applause* Oh, now... that's really not necessary!
     Anyhoodles (oh no, not again), THIS post is about my heroes. When I say "heroes", I basically mean inspirational people in my life who I admire, not exactly Superman or the Green Lantern or whatever (that's pretty much the extent of my superhero knowledge ☺). So without further ado, I give to you... my HEROES! 
--Dr. Seuss- a truly amazing writer! It's almost impossible to not know who he is, because he ROCKS. You can enjoy and savor many of his books when you're little because of his skilled illustrations and creative wording, but also when you're older because of all the double meaning that is within the story (examples of The Lorax, The Sneetches, and The Butter Battle Book. He also came up with the cutest, coolest characters, such as the Cat in the Hat, whose show my 4-year-old little brother watches non-stop and who I actually "was" for Halloween last year :) How could I not love this guy? I mean, he wears stripes AND a bow tie... double trouble!
--Mondo Guerra-  One of the best fashion designers. Ev-ver (that was for Sluggy!). My mom and I discovered him while watching Project Runway, and I knew he was genius when he started talking about how he loves mixing together patterns, prints, and bright colors, which I love to do too! In short... he rocks. He is a true fashion individual, and that's all I have to say. Here are some of his epic outfits! My all-time fave: Cute! Here are more:    
     AGH! This is taking much longer than I thought it would. *grimace* I think I'm gonna have to call it quits for today. Dreadfully sorry! But don't worry, I'll continue with people such as Jerry Spinelli, Michael Jackson, and... well, that's all I'm going to give away for now. Will I make a part two? Nope, Chuck Testa! ROTFL (virtual laugh)! Jeeees' kidding, I will indeed make a part two. Have faith! 
nope, Chuck Testa to you, too (here's the link to this funny video that kept me and PAHM laughing for centuries: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbUVtfUWwF8),
Pinkay

4 commenti:

  1. Omg timone I luv him he rockksssss

    RispondiElimina
  2. Nope. Chuck Testa! LOL I love that video! Applause Applause to u to because of the narrating. U were a pretty convincing cat in the hat last year indeed. Also BOW TIES ROCK! Wow those r some epicly butiferious outfits that r there. Anyhoodles bye! :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. PAHM/nope, chuck testa13 luglio 2012 alle ore 19:32

    Hey May! NOPE chuck testa! Ok so i saw ur fave outfit and i was like OMG and m brudder's like what? and im like OOOOMG! and hes like OHH my what? and i was like OMG I LURVE THIS!! jk tht didnt happen but it did in my head. SSOOOOOOOOOO whaty im sayin is tht i lurve the outfit!!! and there shud be kurt on ur next post..and why do i have a feeling 1 of ur heroes is artie!!! Adios.

    RispondiElimina