martedì 3 luglio 2012

Random Smattering of Thoughts + California

     Ello, guys! Today's post is sort of all over the place. I was SO grateful for your creative ideas on the Suggestions, Anyone? We Need YOU! post; they all sound awesome and I'm planning on using a lot of them. Also a shout-out to the people who want to participate in the nudibranch fad: I want to make some sort of cool virtual badge that you can put on your blogs or Instagram or something, so I'll be working on that. If anyone has done this before, I'd love to hear what website you did it on! Thanks in advance!
     I'm very envious of those who are on vacation right now! I know PAHM is in Florida, Amour is in Asia, E.J. is in Tennessee for a soccer tournament which she'll do amazingly on, and AZ Flyer is soon going to the sweltering heat of Arizona (that's what AZ stands for, after all!). Enjoy, guys! Sounds good, right? My vacation plan was simple. Our family was GOING to go to the cosmopolitan Quebec City in Canada, but instead we decided to go to a place fraught with earthquakes, tsunamis, and just all-around natural disasters: California. Doesn't that sound just lovely? Inner voice: GAAAAK!!! But I'm sure it'll be great! I'm definitely a scaredy-cat (that goes without saying if you know me; I run for cover if a foam football goes within a ten-foot radius of me), but I'll get over it... I hope. Wish me luck! Happy fourth tomorrow, too! I'll be a-posting for sure to say what I did (most probably blueberry picking). 
stay strong like a *shiver* earthquake--that is, unless you actually ARE one; in that case, try to stay weak, OK?
Rendered Image

4 commenti:

  1. Something tells me you'll cruise the coast of california without even a hint of shaking earth or wavy waters. Face your fears, Pinky. Face your fears! It'll pay off and i'd be pretty shocked if someone as travelly as you doesn't have a full-on blast seeing the coolest US state west of the mississippi.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Lizello! ( it's a lizzards way of saying hello.) Anyhoodles that badge idea sounds cooleolishious. So if I find a website I'll let u know. Also...... ding ding ding we have a winner! Yes, I'll be flying out to AZ the 24th of July and will be staying for 4 or 5 weeks.
    One more thing u will survive California and will love it. U travel to so many places Im surprised u r scared. (I went to California and it was amazing. So have a happy and safe trip!) bye:)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hey May! I have un mas idea for a post: and it involves one simple phrase NOPE, CHUCK TESTA! Though, I'm sure you knew exactly what I was going to say, anyway....you'll be perfectly fine In California, and tell me if you see a movie star and tell them that I'm absolutely free to sing in their concery sries ;) and that their agents should give me a call....ANYWAY you'l be fine..but just in case here's a how-to-survive pamphlet juuuust in case and--heh heh, am I freaking you out? (Yes, I am THAT supportive than you very much!! ;) ) OK, have a safe trip , don't forget to email..and umm...oo! be a stalker! TA-ta! (Adios kind goes without saying, huh?)

    RispondiElimina
  4. Thanks for adding me and cool California! When are you going?

    RispondiElimina