lunedì 23 luglio 2012

Performances, Performances (Oh, yeah! Good luck to PAHM as Boq!)

HELLO!
     Well guys, as you may have figured out from me ditching this blog for--how long was it again?--ah yes,   a week and a day, which is longer than I ever have, I'm taking a break from blogging. I may post once in a while, but I wouldn't get my hopes up for, say, a post every day... again, I'm sorry, guys! It's nothing personal, of course :) BUT here's just a recap of what happened over the past week:
*I hung out with my friend EJ and *sigh* got stuck with Heinous Little Brothers 1 & 2 the whole time, but at least we got to make this cool blanket-slash-pillow fort...
*MY FRIENDS PAHM, SLUGGY, AND I MET CHRIS COLFER (Kurt on Glee, but if you don't know who he is, well, I pity you ☺) BECAUSE HE WROTE HIS OWN BOOK AND HAD A BOOK SIGNING RIGHT NEAR MY TOWN!!! My apologies to Telt the Pelt... if I had known sooner, I would have given you at the very least a heads-up! 
*My mom's good friend flew over from Chicago to visit for the weekend, and we went to Greenwich, in Connecticut for those of you unaware. It was so adorable! Look out, Boston... plus there were the most delicious crepes there, and we all know how much I love crepes!
*I did a ton of my summer work, so all I have left is some math and science, the latter of which I don't understand at all. Are any of my school friends having trouble as well? I'd love to hear from you in a comment if so!
*I watched the finale of Food Network Star, where my favorite cook Justin Warner won! He's really unique and creative, not to mention a übertalented cook.
*I watched the Teen Choice Awards, where my true love Kevin McHale was co-hosting... and he wore pants with jellyfish on them...  ← (there's Demi Lovato on the right) which happen to be my 3rd favorite animals after squids (#1) and dinosaurs (#2)! There were a lot of cool performances too, like my good friend *wink wink* Flo Rida (although he sounds much better when he's not live... sorry, Flo!) and Carly Rae Jepsen, and... well, you get my point, right? It was entertaining. I made rude and derogatory commentary the whole time, complaining about certain peoples' hair, outfits, songs, and "comebacks" (Gwen Stefani, anyone? Although I must say that I did think her performance was pretty good), and I'm sure that my brother and mother were glad to get away from me and my criticism for a while. Sorry about that, you too! Luckily, my dad was spared. 
     So I believe that was about it. I'm planning on watching the very first episode of Project Runway, season 10 soon, and I can't wait! I don't think any of them will beat out my dear Mondo, but I could be wrong... 
stay cool and start writing your autobiography before you become famous in the field of your choice,
Pinky ~ (darn! Why don't les squigglies look cool in this font? They're quite cute... oh vell. Maybe next font...?)

4 commenti:

  1. Woo hoo on the jellyfish pants. And I'm psyched that even though Artie spends his days cruisin' in a wheelchair, Kevin gets to waltz around in jellies. Go Justin! Go Mondo! Goooooo, Teen Choice surfboard winners, especially J Hutch! ;)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hmph! Well I suppose I accept your apology, I would go to the ends of this earth to meet the quirky and devilishly handsome Mr. Colfer anyday, so I'll meet him eventually. As for Kevin... never saw the appeal! You'll have to fill me in on Thursday!
    As will I have to fill YOU in about STARKID!!!
    You may also have to help me write a song and design a set and a costume.... long story.... but I hope you'll oblige!
    See you in the near future! Sorry I missed you today but hows about tomorrow at 1:00? Call me Maybe! lol maybe santa will call again... ;)

    RispondiElimina
  3. We had the best time! All of that sounds like so much fun. Man I missed the choice award. Jellyfish pant so cute Lolz haahaa!!!

    RispondiElimina
  4. hey may! thank u, hank u for te boq thing, im tou ched! the jellyfish pants were like he was trying to impress you...*wink wink*.... hmm...May, i can tell tess felter would be a goood friend of you since she just talks like your friend :)...anyway..adios..

    RispondiElimina