domenica 15 luglio 2012

Collage Fever/Brand-Spanking-New Chatbox

     Well hel-LO, fellow extraterrestrials! First off, I want to say I'm terribly sorry that I haven't been blogging in a while. I guess I'm just kind of taking a sort of summer break... but never fear! I'm sure I'll be back to my usual by the time school starts in early September. Sooo... to the point!
     I'm so excited for my whole locker! My theme was originally going to be travel, but then I decided at the last minute I was more into the whole "marine life" thing, so I made a collage for that. This past year was kind of a mishmash of fashion, but not really much of anything... but next year's locker will be just awesometatious! J'adore making collages, so I made this cool one with coral reefs and starfish and jellies on it, so that'll be fun! I just got my "early fall 2012" issue of the randomly-scattered-throughout-the-year PB Teens, so I think I might be making one to, y'know, decorate my binders or something with a collage or two expressing my favorite things OR like a back-to-school theme with pencil shavings and the school bus. Sound good? Huzzah! :)
     Good news, everyone! I found this great website called chatroll.com. It's basically a website where you can make your own chatboxes for your blogs, sites, tumblrs, etc. I've been having problems with my Gmail account where it doesn't load all the way, so I can't chat with my friends... *NOOOO! LOL*  So I decided to upload one of these! Bear with me for awhile... I really don't understand it that well YET (my inner computer geek hasn't quite kicked in yet), but I will indeed try. Sorry I'm kind of distracted; Heinous Younger Brother #1 is having a meltdown :/ So I hope you'll give it a try! Just scroll down, and there it'll be! See you guys, and be prepared for a craft post coming soon! 
     stay label-free but with a great P.O.V. like a collage,
Pinky xx
     P.S. I also want to thank all my friends SOOO much for being wonderful and keeping on commenting even though I'm not commenting back. You guys are da bomb! Love you all so muchly. I honestly *sniff* don't know what I'd *boo-hoo* do without youuuuu... *mushy moment* Seriously. Y'all rock so much! <3

3 commenti:

  1. we dont care if you dont answer we just want to tell u what we thought! And that is the best idea ever Chatroll <3<3 but how do u say stuff

    RispondiElimina
  2. HeLiO tO u To. I like your locker ideas they sound amazing. For the marine theam u should put a picture of a nudeabranch. (sorry if I mis spelled it.) Anyhoodles I will go to that site that u suggested and check it out. Also I will always comment on your blog because it is cooleolishious. kk bye! :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hey May! Soo, chatroll...what's it like? well, i guess i shud'nt ask causey im about to check it out..so on ym camp bus we wer saying our fav colors and i said ...nudibranch! :) OH and the locker ideas seem AWESOMETATIOUS!!Adios

    P.S..
    Don't even bring up school now!!!

    RispondiElimina